Sawyer Squeeze Water Filter System
- Updated from the original version, the Squeeze Filter includes 2 32 fl. oz. pouches, a cleaning coupling and additional accessories for gravity and inline use
- Hollow-fiber membrane filter removes 99.99999% of all bacteria, such as salmonella, cholera and E.coli; removes 99.9999% of all protozoa, such as giardia and Cryptosporidium
- Collapsible pouches are made from durable Mylar foil and can be reused hundreds of times
- Simply fill up the included water pouches at a lake or stream, screw the hollow-fiber filter onto the pouch and squeeze the pouch to push the water through the filter
- Filter has a built-in push/pull cap so you can spray water straight into your mouth or use it to fill a water bottle; squeeze filter fills most water bottles in only 30 sec.
- Includes the Inline Adapters so you can use your squeeze filter inline on a hydration pack
- Includes gravity tubing which allows you to hook up the Squeeze Filter as a gravity filter
- Also comes with a syringe to back-flush the filter to maintain a high flow rate
- Filter fits the threads on most bottles of water that you buy at a grocery store
- Includes a mesh carrying case
- Avoid freezing this filter; freezing may ruin the hollow-fiber membrane
Made in USA.